Friday, July 20, 2007

We Made IT!!

We made it luggage and all! Blogger is in Chinese so bare with me! It was an extremely long flight that I am not looking forward to doing again. We got to the hotel about 11pm Friday night. We are staying at the Poly Plaza and it is very nice however the a/c sucks and the beds are super HARD!!!!!Its curently 4:30 am Satuday and I can't sleep and we leave 4 hours to tour the Great Wall and Forbidden City. I have only slept maybe 3 hours total since we left our house Thursday at 6:30. I feel like poo!!!!It would help if the room was cool or if I had a fan. It feels really stuffy/ humid and it doesn't help I have allergies/cold right know either.I have afew pics but haven't gotten to upload anything just yet. Internet is free here but it shuts off whenever it feels like it! Thank you guys for your coments and well wishes. It will soon be you doing and experience this! Lisa, it feels so surreal right now to be so far from home and so so close to our baby girl. I have never left our country other than to go to Mexico on vacation so this is way different. It was dark when we arrived and I can't wait to see everything in the daylight. Well, I am going to try and sleep/rest little before we head out for the long day. we won't arrive back to hotel til 6pm or so.

6 Comments:

At July 20, 2007 5:15 PM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

So glad you made it! Have a great time at the Great Wall! Try to get some sleep girl!

 
At July 20, 2007 6:43 PM, Blogger Christie said...

So excited for you!!!! You go girl! - and get that baby and we need pics, pics and more pics!!!!


Whooooo hooooo!

cb

 
At July 20, 2007 6:53 PM, Blogger Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Can't believe you are there!!!

Hopefully the A/C will be better at the next hotel. Our AC is broke and of course it's the hottest week in Dallas, so I am sweating with you!!

Can't wait until we see the pictures of your girl.

Try to enjoy the next few days, and Karlee will be in your arms before you know it! It is really happening:)

 
At July 20, 2007 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cat- were thinking about you and your family. Be safe and have a good time!!!!!
Dave A

 
At July 20, 2007 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I cant wait to read more of this life changing adventure!

 
At July 21, 2007 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick,Bev Tay say Hi to yall...cant wait to see our flower girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones