Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fishing Tournament


In two days I will be in my first ever Lingerie On The Bay Fishing Tournament here. Its' an all female fishing tournamant and our team name is "Size Matters"! And NO, we will not be wearing lingerie, its just the name of the tournment! However, I have been prepared to see some skanky women! I have most of my gear packed and ready. We will do mostly wade fishing so I have my ray guards and waders ready to go. I am not particularly fond of wading but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to catch that BIG ONE! We have to catch one of each: Trout, Flounder and Red Fish. So I will be out and away from the blog world for a few days. But hopefully, I will have some good pictures to share early next week.

It's been two weeks today since we first saw Karlee's sweet little face. I still can't believe we have our referral! I have Karlee's pictures everywhere, on the night stand, work, kitchen counter and in my purse. I show anyone who will look. I have been busy this week with e-mails from our agency. I have never been so overloaded with info and sign and return this with check, money order, or credit card. They mean it when they say all the money is spent at the end. Fortunantely, we have it saved so it's been fun! I sent off the form to have Karlee's Passport read Karlee Mei Johnston That was too wierd but I love the way her name looks! That was one thing that we were eligible for from her province but unfortunately will we not be able to visit her orphanage. We sent off for all four of our Visa's today. I also sent off for some presciptions for Karlee, since our family doctor would not prescribe anything without seeing her first. So once those arrive all I need to do is get them filled. Hopefully, we won't need it but it will be nice to have if we do. That's about all I know for now. Be back soon......wish me luck fishing!

4 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you catch the big ones in each category. See you Tuesday. Good luck!! Mary S.

 
At June 22, 2007 2:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck, that sounds like so much fun@

 
At June 22, 2007 4:41 AM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Good luck in the tournament!

I have been so busy too! This is such a crazy time!

Love Karlee's full name!

 
At June 22, 2007 6:53 PM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Good luck - I actually went Deep Sea Fishing recently... it was fun. Though I am not a bigger fisherman... got no fish though Mike did... I felt like I was on a weak version of 'Deadliest Catch'...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones