Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Friday, October 16, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Saturday, August 01, 2009
It's Been a While......
It's been such a long time since I have posted, I almost forgot how to upload pictures! We have been busy as you can see by the photos, we now have TWO puppies, both Miniture Australian Shepherds. Went to pick up Callie Rose and went back for Memphis a day later! Here's what's been going on bullet style:
* It's Hot here in Tx, like 36+ days of triple digits! Need rain badly!
* Took 3rd Place in my all ladies fishing tournament in June
* Been to the beach in Rockport and then again to Port Aransas!
* Karlee loves the beach and she asks me daily when we are going again.
* We just finished redoing the Kitchen counters and cabinets and painting bathrooms, kitchen and bedroom.
* Karlee is now in a "Big Girl" bed and loves it!
* It's really hot!
* So hot you don't even want to go swiming!
* Leaving in 2 weeks to Augusta, GA to meet up with 7 of our 9 China Families.....very excited to see the girls and how they have grown and changed since our little reunion last year!
* Then we will venture on a road trip from Augusta to see my brother in Norfolk, VA. We will spend a couple nights in Myrtle Beach, SC too!
* Potty training puppies is harder than potty training Karlee!
* Callie and Memphis at 16 weeks are not potty trained but have mastered to sit, lay down and roll over and shake!.....Go figure!
Well time for dinner, hope you all are doing well.