Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I 'm A Nervous Wreck!

We just got word from our agency that they are expecting a "package" from the CCAA today! They can not confirm it is referrals but that's what it should be! If life could not get any crazier for us....I am taking my mother this morning for surgery!!! I will be going crazy sitting in the waiting room...waiting! Duane will be at home for a while but he has a "T" time so the minute I call he's to get his booty home!So hopefully we will have some great news this afternoon! Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

At June 06, 2007 8:08 AM, Blogger Pink Velvet Mommy said...

We are so excited for you to finally see Karlee's face.

So sorry to hear such sad news in your family. Please know we will keep you and her family in our thoughts. Such terible news when you are about to get such wonderful news. She will be watching over you and Karlee.

 
At June 06, 2007 10:01 AM, Blogger Ani said...

Congratulations! I hope you hear from your agency soon (and of course, that your mom does great in surgery!).
All the best.
Ani

 
At June 06, 2007 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very excited for you. Best of luck.

 
At June 06, 2007 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know how you are sitting still right now!!! Let us hear soon! Mary S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones