Tuesday, June 05, 2007

OMG

OMG, it's Tuesday evening around 10:40 p.m. and we just got home and of course I run to the computer and I can not believe my eyes at what the RQ is saying! It looks like we made the cut as our LID is 11-5! We just ordered pizza as we are starving as we just got home from the funeral for my sister in law and we are totally drained. I will not be able to sleep! Thank you all for your comments and prayers, our family so appreciates them. Today was such a hard day for our family, to say goodbye to Karen was so hard. I can't help but believe my sister-in-law Karen is part of this amazing gift we are about to receive. She's our angel and I beleive she will watch over Karlee until we hold her in our arms. I just wish she could be here to share in our joy as she was so attentive during our trials with fertility treatments. This is oh so bitter sweet as we have waited so long for this but to associate her death with our gain.... My hearts is beaking because her boys will never see their mother again and I am on the other hand just begining the journey of motherhood. Her love for life and her laugh will be greatly missed. We love you Karen!

4 Comments:

At June 06, 2007 5:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a bittersweet time. My deepest condolences on the loss of your sister-in-law, and my heartiest congratulations on your upcoming referral. Can't wait to see pics!

 
At June 06, 2007 6:16 AM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Again, I am so sorry about your sister-in-law. She is definitely your angel right now. I am thinking of you today! Hang in there!

 
At June 06, 2007 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUYS this is the best news that you and your family and us friends can recieve! I am supper excited as you are. Please call ASAP and the news will get out fast. This is so wonderful. Love to you both!

~ Jess

 
At June 06, 2007 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I this must be a saddest/gladdest time for you and Duane. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both. Anxious to see Karlee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones