Sunday, May 06, 2007

Low Key Weekend

This weekend Duane had to work so we did not do much. Last night we went to a 40th b-day party and had lots of fun with Duane's family. After the party we went to watch the De la Hoya fight. Not a big fan of boxing but it was entertainment and an opportunity to visit with Duane's sister and kid's from Abilene. Today, my brother, nephew and I went to Floresville to see how their new house was coming along. Everything looks good and they should be able to move in at the end of the month. We then had lunch at Mc Donald's and watched the Spurs win the first game against the Suns! That pretty much sums up our weekend. I get my cast of in the morning! I am so sooooo ready to get this thing off! One week down and three more to go until the next round of referrals!(Not that I'm counting or anything!)
Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones