Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Recap

Hello!....I almost forgot to mention that we finally got our I-171 renewal last week and rather quickly, considering it took 3 attempts getting it there! Thank goodness that's over!














My brother David came in Thursday from Virginia for my nephew's baptism on Saturday. After the baptism, we met up with a few friends of David's for dinner and drinks. Then Sunday we spent the afternoon out at my dad's for a BBQ. Dad and Marcy made an excellent brisket! Yum! Then on the way home, we picked up Duane from his buddy Curtis' house. The guys had a great time as usual but Duane's games was uh.......let's just say he didn't bring home the trophy! It was a busy weekend for all of us and we're all very tired. It was nice to visit with my brother even though it was brief. He's coming back this summer sometime to meet Karlee. We have orders to call him ASAP! BTW, my handsome brother is currently single if anyone knows of a nice girl. He lives in the Virginia Beach area..... He is sooooo gonna kill me for that! Anyways, weirder things have happened! He'd be a super catch for some lucky girl! Not that he needs my help, but what kind of big sister would I be if I didn't butt in his business????

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2007 6:10 AM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Yeah on getting your I-171H! Your nephew is adorable!

 
At April 17, 2007 10:59 PM, Blogger LedaP said...

Hi, it's my first time dropping by, but I love your blog header! Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones