Friday, April 06, 2007

NO MORE!



BEWARE If you are easily offended, stop here!

Well, rumor has it that referrals will only get to 10/26 this month! That's right you have read correctly! A BIG whopping freaking 2 days worth! I have had about all I can handle with this WAIT! I am fed up, pissed off mad! I knew we would not be in this batch, but hell, we might not be in the next one either! I just e-mailed Beth, our referral coordinator expressing my frustrations. I just want some answers and someone to know this is not fair. I am sick and tired of this bull shit! I never cared for roller coaster rides and this one, I am more than ready to get off! I won't even get into what I am thinking about the C____A right about now. I am beginning to agree with may dad about getting "jerked around" but what are we supposed to do at this point? We have put our lives on hold for almost 2 years! They say once you see that face, all this goes away? I don't know, I am becoming quite bitter! We have come to far to give up now, but people should not have to go through this, this is torture!

3 Comments:

At April 06, 2007 12:59 PM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

You are so right. This is bullcrap right now. I knew October was big but never imagined this. I just want my baby asap!

 
At April 07, 2007 11:07 AM, Blogger Pink Velvet Mommy said...

right there with you on wading through the pile of BS. It really is more than I can barely stand, and I have soooooo long to still wait.
But hoping that next month is better, and I hope it is your turn.

 
At April 22, 2007 4:18 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

The CCAA makes you feel like like your lucky they even consider you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones