Sunday, March 25, 2007

Meme

1. Can you cook? Yes, when I want to
2. What was your dream growing up? Anesthesiologist
3. What talent do you wish you had? I love to sing, just wish I could sing really good!
4. Favorite place? The Coast
5. Favorite vegetable? Allen's Green Beans
6. The last book you read? Some goofy romance novel!
7. What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio.
8. Any Tattoos and / or Piercings? 1 Tattoo on ankle and ears are pierced.
9. Worst Habit? I am a nail biter and road rage
10. Do we know each other outside of this blog? No
11. What is your favourite sport? Love to watch women's gymnastics
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? I am stuck somewhere in the middle.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Freak out!
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? miscarriages, otherwise I have been very fortunate
15. Tell me a weird fact about you: I still sleep with a blanky!
16. Do you have any pets? My felines, Nikko and Leon
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? Yes
18. What time is it where you are now? 5:00pm should be working on taxes!
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary, ever since I saw the movie "poltergeist"
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? A flat tummy and small boobs!
21. What color eyes do you have? Brown.
22. Ever been arrested? No.
23. Bottle or Draft? Beer girl here! Ice cold bottle.
24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Hmm...pay bills
25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Don't usually chew bubble gum but the green apple cheap stuff if I have too!
26. Which is your favourite bar to hang at? Don't do the bar scene anymore but we have a local spot called Leon's where we meet friends on occasion. (that's where we got our cat)
27. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really
28. Favourite thing to do in your spare time? Read or sew
29. Do you swear a lot? Boy, am I working on this one.
30. Favorite swear word? Sadly, the F bomb when irritated!
31. Biggest pet peeve? Slow driver's....see 30
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? devoted

Let me know if you are going to do one of these...I'd love to read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones