Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HAIR




As requested by Magi, here is the new do! This is not the best picture, but you get an idea of the flippy/feather look! I have worn something very similar to this a time or two in the last few years. I only got 3 1/2 inches cut but it felt like much more with all the layers! My stylist was going for Diane Keaton's hair style she wore at last award show(I forget which award). I told him I saw the awards and indeed liked her hair and so this is what I got! I am not one to wear the same hair style for years and years, can't and won't do it! Even though, I am not just crazy about the hair style, it will grow out soon enough and I'll be on to something new! I do however, love my new hair color. I went darker and I got rid of the heavy blonde highlights in the front.

3 Comments:

At March 21, 2007 1:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mya, I love your hair. It's adorable. It's perfect bouncy summer hair.

 
At March 21, 2007 6:15 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

LOVIN the hair!!! Really cute "do".

 
At March 24, 2007 11:22 AM, Blogger Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I love the do, why do you not love it? I think it is flattering, cute, and very "with it" I think the color looks great. You are going to be a very trendy moma.
Wishing you in the next batch, but if not you will know for sure....You are NEXT!!!!
Can't wait to see her picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones