Saturday, March 10, 2007

Have Ya Heard Anything?????

If I had a dime for everytime I heard that this week I swear I would have enough cash to get to china and back and then some! I know folks just are eager to know when it will be our turn but I am beyond tired of explaining this! Tonight, after a few minutes of conversation with my dad, this is what was said.

Dad- I think we need to talk
Me- about what?
Dad- whats going on with China?
Me - well dad we could be next, if not, for sure in May we will have a referral.
Dad- I THINK THEY ARE JERKING YOUR CHAIN!

If you only new my dad! He means well but his delivery needs some work! So I had to go into the whole thing of why it is taking so darn long! I can understand his lack of faith in the system. But I assured him we are using a very reputable agency and we are indeed getting sooooo close! I can understand how it would look to someone on the outside. After all, we have only been saying "we're getting closer" since last summer!

And the other things I have been hearing............wouldn't it have been quicker to adopt domestically? I bet if you would have adopted here you'd have a baby by now! Some people.. Lord help them! I just want to smack them! But I won't even go there!

2 Comments:

At March 11, 2007 7:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is so hard to hear some of the comments, isn't it. You know they mean well, but it doesn't stop you from wanting to bop them. ;O) You are getting close, and it will happen for you.

By the way, still waiting to see that new haircut!

 
At March 17, 2007 10:52 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Girl! I think we may have the same father?!!?

The "jerking your chain" - totally something my Dad has said to me on many occasions. Means well, I know. But OMG! Stop the insanity! As if we're not distressed enough already!

Hugs,
Cb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones