Thursday, February 15, 2007

I CAN SEE, I CAN SEE

Well I had eye surgery this moring and everything went very well with no complications. I have an appointment first thing in the moring with the surgeon to make sure the flap looks good and check my vision. My vision was not checked after the procedure but I can assure you it is amazing how well I am seeing. It feels so bizzar to see with out any corrective lenses. I can watch tv and read all words on the commercials. I am a little bored already. I have to rotate eye drops every 30 min. now that I am awake. The procedure was schedule for 8 am and we arrived about 7:15. I took the valium at 7:30 ish and they did the procedure a little after 8:00 and I was in the car heading home at 8:30!!!!!!FYI, Duane and my mom got to watch it all on tv! I came home and rested/slept for 3 hours like I was told. I have to admit once the numbness wore off it was a bit uncomfortable and I took a vicadin.(more discomfort than actual pain) It was a weird pain sorda like a burning/ dry sensation. If I never see any better than I do this minute I will be very happy! So if you have been thinking about having Lasik surgery, quit thinking about it and just do it! I was nervous and worked up over nothing! Its just AMAZING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones