Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Here Storky Storky!


Well rumor has it that the stork is on its way. We should know by Friday for sure. Not that we will be included in this batch of referrals, but soon. Our social worker came last Monday to do our home study update and that went well and rather quickly! All I need is the home study and more $$$$ to send of to immigartion so we can get our new I-171. Ours expires in April. Initally, I was not in too big of a hurry but the yahoo boards got me panicing a little. But the social worker said we should be fine! I am guessing we will not see our referral until late March or April. Just our luck it will arrive the week Duane and they guys do their annual golf trip to West Texas! Cell phones don't work so I am sure internet service is out of the question! It might be Duane's first time in 17 years to miss the trip! Joking aside, Duane would no doubt skip golf to see his daughters face for the first time! Not much else to tell so until next time......toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones