Monday, January 08, 2007

My Babies (FUR)





I know most of my friends are not the animal lover that I am but I had to share these with you all. My Nikko will be 16 this Septemeber and is really like my baby!(I have had him since he was 4 days old) He's been around a long time, longer than some friendships and he has the hubby beat by four years! I can't help but think of the day that is soon to come but hopefully I will have Miss Karlee here when the time comes. Anyways, here's my boys. Yes, these guys rule our bed! Nikko is the grey and Leon, my rubberband thief is yellow! Nikko really liked the Christmas Tree, he would sit at look at tree several times a day!

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2007 10:17 AM, Blogger Headmeister said...

OMG, your Leon looks like my Poagie!!!! Twins... Separated at birth??? lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones