Monday, December 18, 2006

Oh My Toe, My Toe, My Toe



Hurts, Hurts, Hurts! I hurt my toe a few years ago doing a balancing act trying to water my hanging baskets and my toe made a SNAPING noise and that was it, no big deal. Well for the last year or so its been giving me hell! It will occassionally lock up and then goes away quickly. For the last few weeks, its been locking up several times a day and it is rather hard to walk. Did I mention it hurts like HELL when it locks up. Anyways, I made an appointment last week for this morning. The Dr. said it was tendonitis?? So he gave me a BIG fat injection of cortisone in the knuckle of my big toe. It burned like fire and then went numb! Well, 2 hours later, I can barely walk it hurts so damn bad. I am to call the office if it is not better in a week. Okay, how am I suppose to finish my shopping if my toe is going to hurt for the next week? or clean my house for Christmas? I guess I'll survive, I always do!

P.s. Yes, I know I need a pedicure! Maybe Santa will bring me a gift card! Hint! Hint!

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2006 7:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love your blog make over!! Too cute!

Hope your toe is feeling better!

Alyson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones