Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Few Picture of My Brother Justin's Wedding





My little brother Justin got married on October 7th, 2006. Some how I managed to overlook that big event in my blog. No excuses, I was just busy! The wedding was beautiful and Nicole looked gorgeous in her dress. Family came in from Oklahoma, Minnesota and Virginia. It was great to see everyone, just wish we had more time to visit with family. We all had a great time celebrating with Justin and Nicole and of couse everyone adored Peyton. I am thrilled to be aunt and finally have a sister! Now if we could just get Karlee, life would be perfect.

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

A good day!! We were married October 4, 1997!

 
At November 26, 2006 10:02 PM, Blogger Mya said...

Colleen, Happy belated anniversary! However, I am an IDIOT, The wedding was on the 7th! My nephew was born on the 4th of May. I totally screwed it that up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones