Sunday, October 29, 2006

Babysitting Peyton




This weekend Duane, Mom and I got to babysit my nephew Peyton all weekend while his mommy and daddy attended a wedding in North Carolina. We had so much fun with the little guy. He is a such good baby, what I'd call very low maintenance which is just my style. He sure makes it feel easy. That got me thinking and wondering how it will be when Karlee gets here. It was so much fun with Peyton. We got to use and try out a few things we have for Karlee like her exersaucer, crib and monitor. However, we had trouble getting the monitor to work but Duane managed to get it to work. He even got the musical thingy to play on the ceiling.......so cute! Here are a few pict from the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones