Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Here I Go AGAIN!

That is to Weight Watchers for like the 100th time! Yah, that's right I am trying once again to conquer the battle of the bulge! One of my blog buddies started the "Loose 10% by the New Year". So I'll give it a shot. It started Monday and so far so good. So good in fact that I even went to the gym. That's right you read correctly. I only joined back in February. One of my clients has been going to the gym all summer and I explained that I too was a member but just had not made the step to actually go. So we met on Monday morning and it was actually fun. Having someone to go with helps. I had this mental thing that everyone would just stare at me! So today, we were suppose to meet after my hair appointment and I called her to see if we were still on for the workout at noon. I panicked briefly when she said she forgot she had a Dr. Appointment but I said I can do it by myself! And I did! So I will continue to go with or with out Janell, however it is much funner with her!
Anyone, wanting to join it our weight loss challenge let me know. I will post weekly on my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones