Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Our Last Hurrah!

Well It looks like I only get around to my blog about once a month. So the latest is that we are finally out of the review room and now waiting for a referral. How long will that be??????? Good question. I am assuming it will be some time after the new year and I hope very soon after.

So in the mean time we can save a little more money. Because we are certainly spending some of the funds here and there. As most of you know we treated ourselves to another cruise this summer. We enjoyed a 7 day cruise out of Galveston, Texas on Carnival's Conquest. It was a magnificant ship. We went with some great friends Sharlene and Oscar. We went on the cuise last year with them as well. But because of Hurricane Ernesto we did not get to go to Jamaica which was a bummer! But we had a great time. We went to Progresso instead and then to Cozumel and Grand Caymans. Cayman Island was my all time favorite. It is so beautiful my pictures do not do it justice. I will one day plan a vacation just there!

I am trying something new so hopfully it works. I get flustered easily which so many of you already know. This blog can really tick me off. Maybe thats why I don't post more. Patience and me ya right! Anyway, if the pictures turn out....enjoy!





Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones