Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hi Everyone!

Many of you have been asking if I have any new news yet and the answer is yes and no! In late February, GWCA was expecting 90 referrals for the May DTC group from the CCAA ( Chinese Center of Adoption Affairs). Usually when they send referrals, they send a "Places Everyone" e-mail/ update for those of us waiting. Well, the CCAA sent those 90 referrals by DHL and they lost them! Because DHL could not find the lost referrals, the CCAA had to reissue them. I heard from my yahoo group members this week that the families had finally received their referrals. I can't imagine the agony these families went through while waiting on the status of their referral. So needless to say, this has put the CCAA behind even more........Thanks DHL! This would never of happened if they had used UPS! :-) The good news for us is that since the May DTC group has their referrals, we should be getting our "Places Everyone" e-mail soon. Like hopefullly Monday morning! I sure hope we have made it out of the translation room and are in the review room! I'll keep ya posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones