Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm Back!

Sorry guys! I have not had the time lately to post and or I forgot I had started this. It is now 1:30 am and I thought I'd play catch up as I am wide awake! I am still oh so new to the blog world. There is really no new news about the adoption. The waiting game continues.... However, we are now 4 months into the wait and yes I am counting! I am counting the days til I will be a mommy and the days until I can quit working my second job. I am still hoping with the rest of my internet friends that we will get our referral by the end of summer. It does look like they are somewhat picking up the pace in the review room. But where we might slow down again is in the matching room. Right now, I am still in the translation room but hopefully not for much longer! I know for you all this process is kinda confusing. I hope it makes more sense as we move along.

I will try and figure out how to post some pictures here. I am just about finished decorating Karlee's room and I must say is pretty darn cute! I finally got her dresser and I found the cutest mirror ever at Bombay Kids! I also found a great bargain. I purchased a 5 tier corner shelf for only $27 that was regularly $99. I can't believe I got a bargain, I always end up paying full price. Now, I just need a place to put my computer and or get a lap top? Any suggestions? I have heard that laptop computers have lots of problems. If we decide on a laptop how do I connect to the internet? Can I still have my DSL? I am so ignorant when it comes to technology.

Well friends as I thought, the minute I started typing my eyes began to droop. So I am calling it a night. I'll try to post more on a regular basis!
Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones