Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Finally!

Okay, I checked this morning and I had no e-mail from Beth our referral guide. I was a little disappointed because I was hoping to get that e-mail on Monday. But when I got home from doing nails I checked again and................Ta Da! I got the "Places Everyone" e-mail!!! Its progress but still very disappointing news. We are still in the freaking translation room! I just can't believe it! We must be lost in translation! But on the upside of things, GWCA should be getting more referrals by the end of this month or early April and of course another places everyone e-mail will follow! Then by golly we should be in the review room! If not, I will just go nuts! This waiting is driving me absolutely crazy! Thank you all for listening, especially my clients and poor Nikki. I'm sure she is tired of hearing the same news. I must repeat myself at least 10 times a day. Everyone please keep your finger / toes crossed that things will pick up! And please pray Karlee is being well cared for wherever she is.
Until next time tootles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones