Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mom's Birthday

Today we celebrated my mom's birthday. Her birthday is actually Tuesday. We had Justin, Nicole and Peyton, and Duane's mom and dad over. Oh.. and we can't forget the dogs. We had BT, Molly and Greta here too. My cats are still in hiding! We had tacos with the works and they were yum yum good! Justin and Nicole brought a yummy cake too! The guys of course watched football and us ladies played with Peyton and watched Extreme Home Makeover. Peyton is such a little cutie! Of course I am biased, he's my nephew and I think he is the greatest! Here are some pictures we took today. He is so much fun. He loves to laugh and giggle. We put him in an exersaucer Duane brought home for Karlee and he just loved it.


Sunday, September 17, 2006


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones