Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just Another Day

Well it is just another day here in never never land. Well atleast it feels like we are never going to get that referral. This wait is really getting to me if you can tell by my mood. Actually, I would wait forever but what really pisses me off is that we are having to redo paperwork. Who's fault is that? Actually, it's China for taking so long and then our own Gov't. Thanks to Homeland security, we will have to spend another $1000 to redo/update our documents. I'ts just plain bull-shit if you ask me. This whole waiting thing is just not fair. It's not just the money issue, its the incovienence of having to do it all over again. Don't get me wrong, I would and will doing anything to bring my daughter home it just that I don't feel I should have to! Especially, when we have done and gone through so much to get here already.

Anyways, sorry to be so crabby but those are my feelings today. I know we are getting closer with every day. It just I have so much to do already and I am a little overwhelmed by it all. For starters, I need to renew my drivers license by my birthday in Novemeber; renew my cosmetolgy license by the end of November; take 8 hrs of continuing education for the renewal of cosm. license. And then of course, send in paper work so Duane, mom and I can get refinger printed before Decemeber. Then in January, I will work on th renewal of our I-600/I-171 form. Did I mention I work two jobs? The only good thing out of all this is that it will take up time and soon enough this year will be over. And I can't wait to say good riddance to 2006. Well, I believe I have said enough for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones