Saturday, October 21, 2006

Just a Little Note

Just a little update on the weight loss challenge. WW is not going to well. Kinda got side tracked back with Duane's granny's funeral and with Justin's wedding. Family gatherings and good food do it every time. However, I am still going to gym regularly!!! Big pat on my own back!!!! Actually, I am enjoying the gym a lot. It's still torture getting there but once I am there it all good, and I feel GREAT afterwards. I just wished my feet did not hurt so bad. Maybe this week will be better with WW. Try Try Again!

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mya, I just had to leave you a comment. Bravo to you for going regulary to the gym. I have just started back to WW for the hundred time myself, not brave enough for the gym. Good luck on your journey! Donna

 
At October 23, 2006 11:09 PM, Blogger Mya said...

Thanks Donna. However, I did not make it today!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones