Thursday, November 16, 2006


Thirteen Things about Mya


1. I love My husbabd - He makes me laugh daily!
2. I love my family. I have been blessed!
3. I love the smell of horses. While its been a long time since I have owned a horse, I loved to ride and enjoyed brushing a braiding my horse Mindy's mane and tail when I was a kid!
4. I love A clean house. However, I do not like to be the one cleaning it!
5. I love to snuggle with my kitties on the couch!
6. I love a good book on rainy days. Sandra Brown is one of my favorites.
7. I love to dance, don't do it often and I am not the greatest but it sure is fun.
8. I love my nail clients. Many have been clients for 10+ yrs. They are all great ladies and many friendships have been made over the years.
9. I love a good nap. Eveyone who knows me, knows I love to sleep! Yes, I know those days will soon be over. Meanwhile, I'll get one while I can.
10. I love fishing at the coast. It all started when my dad took me fishing and I kept the catfish I caught in a fish tank unitl it died I guess....don't really remember what happend to the fish. I can't wait for Karlee to catch her first fish!
11. I love Nicholas Cage. I have had a crush on him since I saw the movie Valley Girls back in junior high.
12. I love summer.....Swimming, friends, the coast and BBQ's
13. I love Pecan Pie! I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones