Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Thirteen Things about I Need To Do


1…. Finish a quilt that I am making for a x-mas gift. See quilt in previous post.
2. Decorated the x-mas tree. It's been up for two days. Duane strung the lights, as he knows how easily that can piss me off. Thank You Duane!
3. Diet- It's been out of wack for some time now. With the referral wait increasing I tell myself I have plenty of time to loose some weight.
4. Go to the dentist. I keep cancelling my appointment. They say I need to replace a crown! It feels fine too me and I don't want to spend the $$ really!
5. Speaking of denist, I need to floss more often!
6. I really need to start doing some x-mas shopping as I need to mail a package to VA.
7. Start getting ready for taxes! DOUBLE YUCK!! Really thought this time last year we would get $ back as we would have a little one here!Oh well!
8. Clean out closets and reorganize so Karlee will have room in hers. Duane will have to downsize a bit!! He only uses all of our bedroom closet plus a department store style clothing rack in the garage! My DH has more clothes than any woman!
9. Get my hair done. I have an appointment in 2 weeks, I am getting some seriously dark roots!
10. This is really minor, but I need figure out what to wear to Duane's birthday party saturday. I can't wait, should be lots of fun! As my blogger buddy Heather calls it, I will be having lots of COLD BARLEY SOUP!!! (See explaination @ Digging a hole)
11. For a nail tech, I am in serious need of a pedicure! I have not had a professional one since our cruise in August......I know... YUCK.
12. I need a BIGGER house. We are busting out and I can't imagine what it will be like once Karlee is here. Soon as we get back from China that is our next project. We need to decide where we want to live, or add on to existing home and stay here for a while longer. Who knows what we will decide. We obviously have plenty of time to think about it!
13. I need to go to bed! It's midnight and I have a full day at the shop and then it's strait to UPS at 4:00pm - 11:00pm! OH Peak Season is a B!!!!
GOODNIGHT!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones