Monday, December 04, 2006

Bloggy Makeover!

Many of you may have notice my blog has a new look. I owe it all to Heather, she is doing blog makeovers for a fee for those of us not capable. She is also in the process of adopting from China and all proceeds go towards the adoption. I think she did a fabulous job. I gave her a few ideas of what I liked and she nailed it! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Heather for doing a great job. I just hope I don't keep screwing it up! For more info on her blog makerovers see her logo at the bottom right side of this page or visit her at "Digging a Hole to China".

4 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 5:23 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Awesome job!! Its so festive! Mine just recently went thru a re-vamp. (I didn't do it....someone else did) So much nicer.

Yours looks Great!!

 
At December 04, 2006 10:31 PM, Blogger Mya said...

Colleen, Thanks for the comment.

 
At December 05, 2006 6:48 AM, Blogger Headmeister said...

Thanks Mya! I had a great time doing it, and I'm totally jealous of it now! (Not kidding, it really turned out so nicely that I'm using similar colors in another blog I'm creating of my own!) Soooo glad you like it!

 
At December 06, 2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love your new look. Very jazzy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones