Monday, December 04, 2006

Referral Updates

Referrals were sent out last week for families who were logged in by September 8th. You can see some of the referrals at RQ site they are so cute!. Ours is 11-5 so we are getting closer every day. Duane and I and my mom had our finger prints redone last week and I anticipate we will be redoing our I-600 form sometime after the first of next year. I was hoping for a referral so many different time now, I dare not guess when we might get our referral. It is looking like the referrals are getting longer and longer every month. We will have been waiting 13 months on Tuesday and I am preparing myself for an 18 month wait. Thats all the info I have on the adoption. So please keep us in your prayers for a speed up in referrals and the health and safety of Karlee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones