Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Count Down!


Just a few more weeks and these suckers are HISTORY! I went Monday for my evaluation for Lasik Eye Surgery and I am a PERFECT candidate for the procedure. Either that or they just want my money. Really, my eyesight is terrible! It will cost a small fortune but Duane believes it to be the best money ever spent! He had his eyes done last summer and loves it! My appointment is Feb 15th so I should have plenty of time to recover before we go to China. One of the side effects is dry eye and sometimes implants are used to help lubricate the eyes. It worsens with air travel, so after a few months I should be good to go! I am excited but still a little nervous. I just wish they could knock me out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones