Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Don't laugh!

Karlee's quilt
Ice on truck
Icicles on Cat Enclosure
The Quilt

Last week we had some really bad weather for us down south. And I have to say I don't envy any of you who live up north! This was a pretty big deal for us in South Texas. We only had a few days of this and that was simply enough! I am sure the kiddo's enjoyed not going to school and those who probably prayed for snow but we just got ice. Most people got out of work for a few days but not I. UPS was up and running so to speak, a few jets made it out and one managed to get off the runway and get stuck in the mud! Go figure! Anyway, while I was cuddle up during the day, I was plain bored! I remembered I had started a quilt for Karlee last summer but got discouraged when my squares weren't perfectly square. Anyways, during our cold front I finished the quilt top and I must say I am mighty pleased with the way it turned out, considering I have never tackled this type of quilt before and I did not use a pattern either. Now I just need to get it quilted. I have a client that has a commercial quilting machine so she should be able to do something fantastic with it. I can't wait to see it quilted and to see it finished! Anyway go ahead an laugh at the the pictures! Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones