Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Karlee's Blanket!




Here is the blanket my mom just finished knitting for Karlee! It is just too cute and it matches her bedroom decor perfectly! My mom made me one very similar to this one when I was little. She even hand stiched flanel to the back! I just love the the ruffle she crocheted on the edge. This thing is super soft! It is sure to be Karlee's favorite. I have picked up a few of my mother knacks for sewing but knitting I could never do! I watched and watched while she knitted my nephew Peyton's blanket and there is just no way I could hang on to the needles with out loosing my temper! Thanks Mom you did a beautiful job!

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2007 10:29 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

LOVE the blanket!! So cuddly.

I can't wait to hear about your lasik! I really want to do it - so scared I'll be the one that goes blind from it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones