Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Little Shopping






Here are a few outifits I found today at Macy's! (The Sailor Outfit, Navy, Red Daisies, Khaki and Blue.) The others are a few things I or my mom had bought here and there. My mom bought all her jammies and I can't wait to cuddle with her in her these! I bought 12 mts today, since most things I have bought in the past have been 18 & 24 months just because I wasn't sure what size she'd be in what season. I love little girls spring and summer clothes, so that what I have the most of. And it looks like it will be summer when we bring her home! Yippe! I haven't bought much for the winter months because there's not much that catches my eye! Anyways, it is going to be hard not to go hog arse wild buying clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones