Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Karlee's Quilt



Monday, after the social worker's visit, I took Karlee's quit too be quilted! I know I am ways off from being a great quilter but Sharon said it looked great and windmills are not easy for a beginer like myself. The hot pink and green frogs will be the fabric on the back. I chose really cute dragon flies and swirlies to be quilted on the quilt with pink stitching. I can't wait to see it, she said she should have it done by the end of February! Then all I will need to do is the binding which will be in green! I have a few baby showers coming up so I will be making a few whole cloth quilts that I will just do ties. So I have plenty to do to keep me busy while I wait these next few months for our referral. I guess I won't be sewing much after we get back from China so I better finsh some other projects I have started. Anyway, here are some pics of the quilt and backing! It's going to be really cute if I do say so myself!!! I will show the pictures when its all finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones