Sunday, February 11, 2007

Blogger Update!

Okay, I finally got suckered into to blogger beta or whatever it is! I guess it was just a matter of time! So I hope I can figure out the new stuff. I immediately was notified that I had comments that need to be moderated? I have never seen that I had comments or needed to moderate anything at all. Guess that explains why my clients said they had commented but I never saw it. Hello.....learn somthing every day! WOO HOO!, I actually have comments! Now maybe blogger will quit giving me such a hard arse time when I want to comment on other blogs! Look out comments, here I come!


On the adoption front, we are just waiting on the homestudy update from the social worker, then I will be sending it off! I hope it doesn't take too long like I have heard about. Unfortunately, time is on our side!

This Thursday, I will have the Lasik surgery! I am a wee bit nervous, actually A LOT nervous! I just want it over with! So, to all my clients reading, I will be out from the Feb 15th and back at work on the 20th.

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 3:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mya,
Just came across your blog,VERY NICE! Good luck with your surgery, I too am thinking about getting Lasik surgery done. Let me know how it goes.
Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones