Monday, February 12, 2007

Fussy Boy



I have been watching my nephew for a few hours every Monday while my SIL goes to school. Lately, the little guy has been a bit fussy. It's either he doesn't care for his aunt much or let see.....maybe a bit spoiled?? I have heard "you can't spoil babies" but I am begining to think who ever said that is WRONG! Today, however was much better so the pictures are before the crying started! Guess, it doesn't help he's been teething too, so I can understand he doen't feel well. It's just a drastic change in his little personality. Before, he was so low maintenance and always happy! So, it has to be the teething! Boy, this is a reality check to what I will soon be dealing with on a full time basis. Anways, Bring it on...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones