Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Baby Shower




Saturday, I have a baby shower to attend for Duane's cousin Sally. They are expecting a baby girl around March 15th. I had lots of fabric left over from the quilt I made Karlee so I made a little one for Miss Sara Rose! As I was at Target looking at Sally's registry, I realized we dont't have much! I had a slight anxiety attack and I don't get those! But reality hit and in 2 1/2 months or so we will have Karlee! So I picked up some bottles and different size nipples and childrens Motrin & Tylenol for the trip. I was pressed for time so I will needless to say be making a few more trips back to Target. I looked at car seats and not sure what to get. I want the one that attaches to the car itself like the Britax but is Britax the only car seat that has that? I am leaning to wards the Britax (beause I like the fabric choices too)but they are so expensive and we of course need two! Also, I looked at high chairs and found one that looks like a regular high chair but it fits into a regular chair. I looked at the pack n play things and I don't think I will be buying one of those. Oh there's just so much to do/get we really need to get busy! Makes me nervous....... Girl Scout cookies here I come!

2 Comments:

At February 21, 2007 3:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I put that high chair on my registry. The Fisher Price one, right? I probably will take it off now because friends just told us we can have theirs. Their 2 year old has decided he's a big boy now. :O)

 
At February 22, 2007 8:06 AM, Blogger Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I would go with the Britax, I know they are expensive, but I really think they are the safest, next to Maxi Cosi seats(I think t he safest) But I think Baby Universe was having a Britax Sale, or look on Ebay, The Marathon goes up to 65lbs, and has that cute Erin cover(the daisies) I think they were on sale for $208 or something like that. I have one for my husbands car(that I got on sale last summer) and now I am wanting to get that Erin for my car.
You are getting very close!!!
You will get it all done, no worries!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones