Friday, February 16, 2007

HOT DIGGITY!



Yes,I am a little exciting at how well my lasik eyes surgery went yesterday! Today, I went in for my pre-op check up and drum roll please.................I have 20/15 vision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I new I was seeing well, but better than 20/20? Never has the alarm clock looked so good! I can't wait to shave my legs and actually see them instead of shaving by feel! It feels like magic! This is by fare the best money I have ever spent on myself! I wanted to give my DR. a big ole smoocharoo for all he had to endure to become a surgeon and become one of the 100 best in the USA! I have worn glasses since I was in 2nd grade and I have always relied heavily on glasses or contacts! And in less han 24 hours I can see like I never could have imagined! (I was very very nearsighted and had a terrible astigmatism) If anyone is interested or been thinking about getting this done I HIGHLY reccommend it! I can hardly wait to go swimming with Karlee this summer without worrying about getting splashed in the face!!! Life is great just bring me our referral and life will be perfect!

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2007 5:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting about this. I'm blind as a bat. Glasses since 5, etc...., but terrified of Lasik. I really should look into it.

 
At February 17, 2007 5:13 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

glad to hear it is going so well.
Thank you for the comment on my blog, it was very sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones