Saturday, February 17, 2007

Summer Time!

I know it's a bit early to be thinking about summer but I am so ready for it! I am sick of the cold and I always thought I'd love to live some place where they got a little snow. I feel for those who are getting massive amounts. Even though it sure is pretty, I am grateful for our weather here in Texas. Every state has its pro's and con's but I am so ready for 100 degree weather, humidity and all! Yes, I will probably be eating my word soon enough. Duane and I love everything about summer. We love the BBQ's with friends, pool parties, coast fishing, and mom and I love looking for shells on the beach. And this year we will get to do that with our Karlee! I can't wait to head down to Rockport and take her fishing and to build a sand castle at Port Aransas! Whether, we just hang out by the pool at home with the stero and the smell of suncreen or down at the cabin in Rockport just relaxing. I can't wait! And to top it off, I will get to wear cool sunglasses! So, here's to summer time, it can't get here soon enough! Summer means........ songs from Kenny! There's not a song he sings that I don't like.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones