Sunday, March 25, 2007

Goodies For Karlee







What a fun SURPRISE!!!My friend Krista brought these with her to her nail appointment last week! All kinds of cute gently worn outfits sizes 18mts to 3T for Karlee. I could hardly wait to get home and go though everything! I love them all and can't wait to see Karlee in the little tutu! I sure hope she like dance and gymnastics!

Blogger would not allow me to upload anymore pictures but this is most of the stuff!!! Krista also brought a super cool activity toy thingy that I will upload a picture of in another post. Krista, Thank you so much for all the outfits and toy!

3 Comments:

At March 25, 2007 4:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some cute outfits. I love hand me downs. Sera has a lot of them.

 
At March 25, 2007 4:36 PM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

What adorable outfits! Karlee will be styling!

 
At April 04, 2007 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang girl...Karlee has more clothes than I do...she will be the best looking kid around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones