Friday, March 30, 2007

Not Much Going On, So Here's Some Kitty Photos






This evening while checking the blogs and rumor queen, Leon was hanging out with me on the chair. I could not help myself, I slowly got up and grabbed the camera! He is such a silly cat! The two of Nikko are from the other day. My old guy looks pretty good for 16yrs huh?

Not much going on, just waiting on referrals to come in. It is rumored that they are on the way, so hopefully we will hear something on Monday. We would need a miracle to make the cut off but I just want to see how far they get. I am prepared for one more month of waiting! For those of you that are a shoe in, you must be ecstatic! I can't wait to see their pretty faces! (Colleen, Alyson, and Dawn)

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2007 7:51 AM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

I am prepared for one more month too! I'm right at the cutoff line.

Love the kitty pics!

 
At March 31, 2007 9:02 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Adorable - that Leon is such a lover, I can tell! He's a cutie!

I can't believe Nikko is 16! My Chloe is 13 and think...come baby...at least one more year from Mama!!! I hope she lives to be 20! I can't live without her.

Hugs,
Christie

 
At April 01, 2007 7:37 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Hi Maya!!!

I REALLY REALLY hope that you will make the cut-off date this time around!!!!!!!! It must be so nerve-wracking, being on the cusp!!!! I'm sending you good wishes, lots of prayers and very positive thoughts your way! :)

I absolutely love the kitty pics. Believe it or not, our great big 120-pound Labrador gets along with kitties too!!

~Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones