Friday, April 27, 2007

Nada Nada!

Not much going on here. We are still waiting. Yes, I know that may surprise some of you! What little rumors that are floating around are that the CCAA will only take 2-3 days next month. So that will leave us out yet again! It's really anybody's guess as to what the CCAA will do next. I am now hoping for a June referral. I am getting real good at this next month crap! I have only said "next month" like 12 times. I am still in the cast which is now hook em' horns orange for all you longhorn fans! The week before I was gig em' aggies maroon. Not that I am a BIG fan of either, it was just the color selection available.......I really wanted PINK! I am counting the days til its off. If your claustrophobic, this ain't for you. I have been suffering from allergies every since that last storm came through. Which I must say, was a doozie. You'd a thought the house would crack in half from all the thunder and lightening. My kitties who usually run for cover were glued to me. I have an appointment Monday for the alternative certification program to teach. It starts July 3oth. I have put this off for nearly a year, thinking we were going to China any minute. I have decided to quit putting my life on hold. So as soon as this program starts I'll leave to China. You watch and see. But I have explained my situation and it seems I can play catch up and it should not be a big problem to be gone a while. So wish me luck. I want to teach middle school science. Everyone cringes when I say that. Elementary is not for me and I don't want to take the higher level sciences that it would require to teach at the high school level. I surely don't want to teach English as I can't spell worth a .... and my grammar, it's even worse! We will be watching the Spurs game tomorrow with friends somewhere. We just got a new receiver so we can now watch in HD, so cool! Totally hubby's deal. I can't tell the difference really. GO......SPURS!!!!!!!!!! Well, thats all folks! Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2007 11:28 AM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

I am crossing my fingers for a June referral now too! Oh please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones