Monday, April 30, 2007

OH My GOODNESS!



The stork is on its way! Our agency sent us the stork alert this morning and they are expecting the stork to land Wednesday. It is rumored that the CCAA got all the way to NOV 1, 2005. However, our agency only had a LID(log in date) of October 28th and their next LID is ours!!!!!!!NOV 5th. I can hardly believe it! I am hoping the CCAA can get through 4 days worth next month for us to be include in the next round of referrals. So that would mean a June referral and travel in late July/ August. YIPPY!

5 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 4:20 PM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Oh my goodness is right! Gosh I hope we are both next! Please, please!!! This is so exciting!

 
At April 30, 2007 10:05 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Wow! Congrats on that! Wish I could trade places with ya, but we gotta pay our dues, right? No problem, we're only ten gajillion years behind you - it seems....

Still, very happy that your "batta up"!

cb

 
At April 30, 2007 10:37 PM, Blogger Mya said...

Thanks, Christie. There is no way to sugar coat it, the wait simply sucks! I hope for everyone waiting, that the CCAA will pick up the pace. Families should not have to go through this!

 
At May 01, 2007 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT MYA! FInally seems real huh? I am so happy for you, I know you have been through hell playing the waiting game!
Love ya!
Robyn

 
At May 01, 2007 8:00 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

We are right there with you Mya... We are November 4, 2005. I want to be the little train that could and will our referrals to be hear next month "I THINK IT CAN... I THINK IT CAN"....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones