Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today's Bargain!

Yes, folks you'd be proud! I went shopping and believe it or not, everything I purchased was on sale! This doesn't happen to me often, I never get good deals!!!
Anyways, I started off at Kohls and had a coupon for an extra 15% off! Got a few cute little outfits (Pink and green lady bug dress, Blue & White Capri set and some short sets)two pink and green beach towels and I new vacuum! Then I went to TJ Max (I never shop there, never find crap) and low and behold I found a watermelon beach towel and the cutest Ralph Lauren swimsuit for Karlee($49.00 on sale for $16.00) and a cute little hoodie outfit reg. $ 44 and on sale for $10.00. I then continued down the strip to Old Navy and found a pretty little white dress and a hat to match the swimsuit all on sale! I went into Children's Place, but nothing there grabbed my eye! I had lots of fun and boy do my feet hurt! Here some pic's of my great buys!!





1 Comments:

At May 24, 2007 5:37 PM, Blogger Jewels of My Heart said...

Too Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones