Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shopping Cont.....



Three new beach towels for pool season! Did I mention that I love the colors pink and green?



The little Hoodie outfit, I have never heard of the brand Absorba. Wouldn't pay reg price!




Here is my new vacuum! Not sure if I am totally sold on it just yet. I have had the hardest time trying to find a vacuum with some serious suction! We have three cats and the house is all tile except for the two bedrooms and Karlee's has wood laminate. So obviously, I want something to get all the cat hair. I checked the consumer report and this Eureka is ranked better than the Dyson's brand unless you buy the most expensive model and its like $500+. I am not overly impressed with this vacuums performance, so I am very thankful I did not buy the Dyson. It did get the cat hair but the darn thing is quite heavy! Give me a few days and I should know if it's a keeper!

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2007 11:26 PM, Blogger Whatshername's Mummy said...

Absorba is a brand we used to have a lot in the UK, it's not around as much these days. They were good quality with what my family considered nice clothes (opinions vary!!) They're quite rare over here these days.
Nice outfit!
Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones