Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Necklace!




My very sweet and creative friend Krista made me this beautiful necklace with Karlee's referral picture. She brought this to the shop last Friday and OMG it is too pretty! These pictures do not do it justice! I wore it all weekend and hated to take it off! If anyone is interested, I am sure she would could make one for you for a small fee! Somebody asked me if I cried when I got the referral and pictures and no I haven't. I would have thought I would but all I do is smile and smile! So there is no telling what I'll do when I hold her in my arms for the first time!

10 Comments:

At June 14, 2007 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe there is a level of comfort and knowing to your referral. She is already a part of you.

Great necklace.

 
At June 14, 2007 12:59 PM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Just beautiful!

 
At June 14, 2007 4:12 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Pretty!

 
At June 14, 2007 8:02 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Beautiful!!!!

 
At June 14, 2007 8:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thats just precious

 
At June 15, 2007 1:53 PM, Blogger Headmeister said...

What a fabulous and thoughtful gift!!! That Krista of yours is a keeper!!!

BTW, thank you for your comment. Although I'm sorry that you understand so well, I'm glad that you do :)

 
At June 18, 2007 7:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful necklace.

 
At June 19, 2007 7:34 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

What a beautiful necklace. What a beatiful little girl! Congratulations. Wear that necklace with pride! (of course you will!)

 
At June 20, 2007 1:45 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I love that necklace and you have filled it with the most beautiful face!

 
At July 01, 2007 12:54 PM, Blogger Dannye said...

what a gorgeous necklace, of course the cutie on the necklace is the star!! congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones