Monday, July 09, 2007

China Here We Come!

Well, we have booked our flights and we leave next Thursday July 19th and our Gotcha Day will be either July 22nd or July 23rd! Our consulate appointment is July 30th and we fly home August 1st. Just two days before Karlee will be 10 months old! I can't beleive this is happening so so fast! I really thought the travel planning would be difficult but our agency has a travel agency that specializes in China Adoption travel and it was super easy. Basically they get it all planned out and send you an itenery and you review it and then pay for it, pretty simple. I had called around for airfares myself and they were super high. I am quite pleased with the price we got from Delight Travel. However, I wanted to fly China Souhtern and we will be flying Northwest. With such short notice we really could not be too picky!
Well, that's all I know for now and I need to get my butt packing and getting organized. I have shower gifts to put away and clothes to wash.

14 Comments:

At July 09, 2007 12:25 PM, Blogger Mskitti said...

Praise the Lord! I have chills! Congrats and Best Wishes for a safe trip to and from. We'll be thinking of you!

 
At July 09, 2007 2:07 PM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Wow! You are heading out so fast! That is awesome! I can't wait to see your gotcha day!

 
At July 09, 2007 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Chop Chop! Hurry up and pack! Stop the stress and tighten up!

Brother Dave

 
At July 09, 2007 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see my niece! Lets go! It's amazing to see you smile!
I am very happy for you and Duane.

Now pack pack!

Love Ya
Dave

 
At July 09, 2007 6:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OK I can not wait to read more!

 
At July 10, 2007 7:45 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Congrats!!!

 
At July 10, 2007 9:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ya gotta luv when a plan all falls into place. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
Donna

 
At July 10, 2007 3:49 PM, Blogger Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I am so excited for you, and I can't wait to watch your trip. I can't believe it is so soon, you better get to work little miss.

Looks like you got such great gifts, and I adore that cake....it is so CUTE!!!

countdown begins 9 days and counting-holy crapoli:)

 
At July 11, 2007 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you and Duane. Have a safe trip.

Carol Mills

 
At July 12, 2007 3:08 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

How exciting!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Karlee in your arms!!

 
At July 12, 2007 5:14 AM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

No doubt you are excited... I am so happy for you all. Take care and have a great trip... Felicity

 
At July 12, 2007 5:21 AM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am so excited for you all...

 
At July 12, 2007 5:27 AM, Blogger Ani said...

how exciting! its all moving along so fast now :)
safe travels.

 
At July 15, 2007 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I just found your blog through another blog and just had to comment. I too will be in China at the same time, with a consulate appointment on July 31st, to bring home my daughter Maya. It is such an exciting time!!
Stephanie
www.forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones