Thursday, July 05, 2007

OH MY, OH MY OH MY!

We just got word from our agency that TA's have arrived and we could leave as early as July 19th! It all depends on our Consulate Appt which they are trying for the week of July 3oth! Oh my goodness my belly is doing flip flops and I feel as I might vomit! Holy Shit! I am no way ready and haven't even begun to start packing!! I am so excited right now that I am crying!! I can't belive it, it's really happening! HELP!!!!!!

Will keep you all posted when I know more!

8 Comments:

At July 05, 2007 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time!

 
At July 05, 2007 3:18 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

I am so excited for you!!!!!!! Can't wait to get all the scoop!

 
At July 05, 2007 4:21 PM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Our TA's came in too! Yippee! My agency is shooting for August 7 though!

 
At July 05, 2007 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah rah!! So glad to post on this happy blog..Will be patiently waiting for more posts!
yeah for bloglines

 
At July 06, 2007 9:04 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Ok - breathe...it's all good. Karlee is waiting on her Momma, so I say the sooner the better, right?

Just don't let the details stress you out. It will all happen. You will get everything done. It will all come together.

Deep breath...

We got your back girl!

Woot woot!

 
At July 06, 2007 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YAY!!!!Here's to a speedy CA.

 
At July 07, 2007 10:03 AM, Blogger Kim said...

YEAH... I am so excited for you..
Can't wait to follow your journey to CHINA..
Have a great weekend..
Know you will be busy getting ready to leave..
Kim

 
At July 08, 2007 8:03 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones