Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Our Girl Turns 9 Mts

Its not really her birthday but Karlee is 9 months old today!! I can hardly wait to get to her and hold her! Not that I am packed and ready to go but I do my best under a little stress! I am hoping we will know when we are traveling very soon. We received our visas last week Friday. I have a ton of paperwork to get together. I guess you can say I am a procrastinator! Tomorrow, I will go out to my dad for the 4th and this weekend our friends are having a couple shower for us and the ladies at the shop are having a shower for me on Sunday! Will post more later. Hope everyone has a GREAT 4TH of JULY!!

2 Comments:

At July 04, 2007 5:10 AM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Got my visas too! One thing down, a million to go. Happy 9 months to Karlee! And Happy 4th to you!

 
At July 04, 2007 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you travel soon and cant wait to see pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones