Sunday, July 08, 2007

Shop / Client Shower #2



Sunday afternoon, my coworker Nikki, client and dear friend Kim and old coworker Sylvia gave me a shower with all the ladies from the shop. Everyone was so thoughtful and very generous and Karlee got more great gifts! I had three surprise guests and my emotions were high and tears were flowing. I have been doing nails for almost 15 years and most of my clients have been coming to me since day one! Some drop off and come back for personal reasons or just simply get tired of nails. Perfectly fine with me but I miss them. But even though they don't come in any more they keep in touch over the years. My clients have been listening to me whine and complained about infertility and adoption for the last 5 years, so us getting Karlee's referral is just as exciting to them as it is to me! Nikki, my coworker thought it would be great to include a few old clients and boy was I surprised. I had a wonderful time visiting all my clients and received some fabulous gifts for Karlee. Now I have seriously got to get organized before we leave which may be very soon! I should know tomorrow when we are leaving. I am super excited and nervous, we have so much to do before we go its crazy. But between my great MIL and DH they have assured me it will be all OK! I have been so blessed with so many great friends and family and for that, I am very grateful! If you all are reading, Thank you for your love and support over the years!.........(yes, that means you Mary S. :-))

4 Comments:

At July 08, 2007 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a precious time you had!!!

 
At July 09, 2007 7:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow,what great friends you have and what awesome gifts you got for Karlee. Both of the cakes looked beautiful.
Donna

 
At July 09, 2007 12:01 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Yeaaaahh....I love all the presents from these posts! How fun!!!!

 
At July 09, 2007 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You need a bigger house! No room for me!

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones